Tuesday, May 26, 2009

About LETTERS


• Katya Popova: We got a big envelope with many letters from Taiwan. I have a letter from Andy Huang. This boy likes basketball and chess.
• First of all you are super creative people!
• Kate Duvanova: I am very happy to get a letter from Taiwan! Sesame sent me a beautiful letter. She even wrote how they write “nice to meet you”. It’s really nice, but too difficult for me to write.
• Natasha Beletskaya: I received a very funny letter – it’s a sheet of a girl’s notebook, very funny, with monkeys and stickers. My nice pen pal is a fan of baseball.
• Masha Kholostykh: Today I got a funny letter with little pigs, smiles, with words “don’t enter”,”pig pig family”, “simple life”. I like it. This letter is from Tzu Hjiang Chuang, a kind, sociable and friendly 17 year old girl.
• Sabina Guseinova: I am really, really happy to get an answer!!! Hooray! The letter is from Jack, he likes music and photographing. He sent me some beautiful pictures of Kaohsiung, West Lake bay and others. It’s great!
• Dasha Knyazeva: Jordan from Taiwan likes listening to music. It’s one of my hobbies too. Also he prefers Internet. It helps him to find a lot of information. I like internet too. It helps me to communicate with people.
• Rita Masyukova: I am thrilled that I got a letter from such a fascinating boy. He seems to me very handsome: tall, black-haired, black-eyed. He’s my ideal. I hope, he’s so beautiful not just outside, but also inside. I hope we will become very good friends. 
• We appreciate all our Taiwanese friends for the letters!

5 comments:

  1. I got a pretty letter from Tom Chen)))I was so surprised to get a letter from him,thank u.
    Dasha KARELINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a nice letter from Ting-jtyan Chen. which was written on beautiful paper!!! I like it!!! I enjoy my school life too!!! I think you're interesting person:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also very happy to receive your letters.This was the first time I wrote a letter to me.Be just a good experience.We are about to take the entrance examination of university next year.Hope us can make great effort to study together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's your summer going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jyih-Yan Jian(Sesame)July 13, 2009 at 6:21 AM

    To Kate Duvanova:
    I know some words are difficult to write.Sometimes even than I don't know how to write them.It's hard to remember.I'm happy to send a letter,too.

    ReplyDelete