Friday, June 19, 2009

BEAR: My Adventures with Natasha







Yesterday I visited one more Russian family and I’m very pleased. I met a lot of new friends – Natasha, her classmates, parents and two little bears – a brother and a sister. I came to the flat in the evening. I felt very tired because I was walking in the forest and even tried to ride a bicycle. As soon as I came I fell asleep. The next day I had to get up at 6:20 and go to school. There I knew a lot of interesting things from Russian teachers. They said I was very nice and pretty. I sat at the French lesson – it’s really a very beautiful language, but I understood nothing. 
Later I was interested in Russian music. Natasha has a guitar and a piano, but they were too big for me to play. Though I was really lucky – I found a little guitar for me and enjoyed playing it! Then Natasha gave me her player and I was a little bit afraid – the music was so “hard”!
My dear Taiwanese friends, Russia is a very interesting country, I wish you to visit it!  

22 comments:

  1. Wow! Russian music must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha ~

    I think he have a good experience in Russia!

    He learned so much musical instruments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think French language sounds graceful, but it is diffcult to me, your lessons are very interesting and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To know new friends must be happy.
    It is very exciting for him to play little guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guitar looks really cute.
    I'm not good at music.
    It's really difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bear looks so happy.

    He will learn many things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it is too hard to learn math.
    Math is a diffcult subject.
    Hope Bear can learn it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wa

    I love guitar!

    The bear must be rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 〝sin,cos,tan,cot〞 must be very hard to study!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard from that you are taking summer vacation.
    Forest,there is not forest in taiwan.
    I played guitar before,but it's too busy to play now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read a lot of pictures of Russia. I quite want to go over there to see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe Bear will become a famous musician or mathematician. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it met many friends.
    Teddy bear's music is good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha,Ha! Trigonometric functions is also diffucult for me. Hope you will be good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want play the guitar with the bear .
    It looks so happy .

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bear looks very happy.
    He learned many things in there.

    The guitar looks really cute.
    I'm not good at music .

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the third picture.

    I think of bear listens misic is interesting.

    It will be cpmposer or lyricist.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my god~
    He can solve the difficult question!!
    I can not do this.
    He is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It must be fun to play the guitar and walk in the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "walking in the forest" sounds great but it is so tired. It is very nice to have a memorable experience ,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! He must be learn many Russian music. I very expert he to back Taiwan to teach me!

    ReplyDelete