Monday, March 23, 2009

B-a-n-a-n-a-b-a-l-a




Group Introduction:

Our team's name is bananabala.
It means banana and bala.

Bala is a kind of fruit,Guava.

The uniform color in our school,KIHS,are green and yellow.

Guava is green and banana is yellow.

That is why our team's name is bananabala.

Our team members want to say something to new friends in Russia.

They will say one by one.






Jyun-Lin Wu:My name is Allen. I have black and short hair. I like to play basketball , go shopping , admire beautiful girls and listen to Pop music. I think I am a liveliness and amusing boy. I want to say "Taiwan is beautiful. Hope you like it."








Shun-Wei Huang:My name is Shun-Wei. I'm a tall , smart and handsome boy. I like to see movies , play computer games and act. I think I am a humorous and active boy. I want to say"I'm glad to attend this activity."









Jhen-Jie Sie:My name is Jam. I like to do debate , play computer games and eat refreshments and snacks. I am talktive , friendly and rich. I want to say"The world is big but we are all family and friends."









Yu-Syuan Guo:I'm Amy. I like to exercise , shop , play the violin and make a lot of friends. I am a liveliness and out-going girl. I want to say"I expect for the bears from Russia."











Ting-Jyuan Chen:Hello , I'm Ting-Jyuan. I like to play computer games , go shopping and jog. I 'm a short girl with long hair. I am very shy and optimistic. I want to say"I am glad to make friends with you."








Pei-Syuan Bao:My name is Syuan. I like to go shopping and see movies. I think smile is always on my face. I am a cheerful and happy girl. I want to say"I am happy to do activities with you."








Jyih-Yan Jian:Hi , I'm Vanessa. I like to read novels and comic books , see movies and chat about everything. I think I am a quiet girl but I always make noise. I want to say"Hope you like our lives and Bear."





These are our team members presonality and basic introductions.We study in Kaoshiung Industial High School. We major in Computer Information Engineer , CIE. Our lives are coloful , interesting and suprising. Hope you enjoy it.




Inpression on Russia:


People in Russia look tall , beautiful and handsome.

They have gold hair and white skin.

Thier behaviors are graceful.

The weather are cold there.

It snows heavily there in winter.



Expectations from the project:

We are excited to make friends from another country.
We can share our lives and happiness to our new friends in Russia.
Although they can't come to Taiwan , We can still have fun in this activity.
We will introduce all of the most famous places in Kaoshiung to our news friends.
Recently , We take Bear everywhere.
We took many photos.
We expect for the bears from Russia.
We also hope friends in Russia could enjoy our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Hello bananabala!
    Is bala tasty?
    My name is Nadia. I'm from Voronezh, Russia.I sent you a letter. I like our project too. I hve no uniform at school. Do you like it? I read about all of you with great pleasure. As Allen I love my country. As Shun-Wei I'm tall. As Jam I'm friendly/ As Amy I'm out-going. As Ting-Jyuan I have long hair. I like movies as Syuan. As Vanessa I hope you'll like us.
    My impression on Taiwan.
    You are friendly and creative. Taiwan is great!
    Expectations from the project.
    I hope that this project will make us friends/

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOR:Your picture are so cute. XD
    I also want to have my.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Allen. Hi, my name's Tatiana. I'm from Voronezh, Russia. I like to go shopping too. I like swimming. I have dark and short hair too.I think I am a beautiful girl. I would like to visit Taiwan. See you!
    I'm studying English for a month almost!!!

    ReplyDelete