Thursday, March 19, 2009

C.I.E.M is coming!



Hello,we are the students from Taiwan.Our school is called Kaohsiung Industrial High School.Our team's name C.I.E.M..is mean Computer Information Engineering Masterpiece.
Our major is computer.Sometimes we discuss some question about computer's knowledge,and help our classmates to answer the questions about computers.And we often go on the internet to find some answers to computer's questions that we don't understand. Although we seldom go outside,we are still energetic teenagers.

We think Russia is a very cold place.But people who live there are friendly.And scenery is beautiful.

We think we can learn a lot from this project.And we hope the students in Russia will send the very cute Teddy Bear to us.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, we are the students from Russia. We were very glad to get your letter.
    My name is Dasha. I’m 15 years old. I live in Voronezh, it is 600 km-s far from Moscow. I study at Specialized Math’s School. Write me please about yourself. Climate of our cuty is not very cold, tell me please about your country. Are you a bookworm? What kind of books do you like reading? As for me my hobby is reading. I like fantasy very much.
    I will be very glad to get the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, we are glad that you answered our letters.I'm Olga. I live in Russia. I'm studying at liceum #8 in Voronezh. And where do you study?
    My hobby is music.I listen to it everywhere. I really like Rock group.I also like Emocore. I want to play a guitar, but I haven't got any time to study how to play. Are you a fan of music? i keen on walking with my friends. In our city there are a lot of places to visit: museums, different cafes, cnemas and enterteiment centers where you can have a lot of fun. Can you tell me about your hobbies?
    I'll be wating for your answer. You can also write to my e-mail : Intangibillity@mail.ru or ICQ: 387392606.
    Good luck,
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellow, we glad to get you letter. My name is Inna. I`m fourteen years. I live in Russia and study in Voronesh,school № 94.Voronezh is a very beautiful city.I go to the Interlingua school twice a week.In my free time I like walking with my frieds and serve the net.I often sit in Vkontakte.ru.And whre are you sitting? If you want to kmow more about me or my country,friends,hobbies write me my mail or icq. I`ll be waiting for your answer.
    Good luck,
    Inna
    innachk@mail.ru
    558513713

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends! My name is Denis. I live in Russia, Voronezh. I think there are clever guys in your team C.I.E.M and computers are very available in our days. I also think that Taiwan is a beautiful place. The weather is warm there and there are many friendly people. Goodbuy, Denis. e-mail: DSultygov@gmail.com

    P.S: Russia is not very cold place.

    ReplyDelete