Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He Came to Russia! A Parcel from Taiwan

Your Bear came to Russia. He is a little bit tired after a long trip – but he sends you hello and promises to write himself soon. Now his new Russian friends are writing to you:

  Andrew Ignatov:
We were sitting at the lesson when Yelena Anatolyevma told us that we got a parcel from Taiwan! 


  Rita Masyukova: 
Today we got a parcel from Taiwan. You can’t imagine how I’m happy! It’s a pity that our parcel hasn’t reached the destination. But I’m sure our Taiwan friends will get our parcel anyway and will try our tasty sweets! Thank you for noodles you sent us. We WERE surprised! Your Taiwanese Bear is very pretty. Can’t wait to take him home. Your pictures are so nice, especially the girls. I hope we’ll become very good friends. 

  Denis Sultygov:
We have just got a parcel from Taiwan! There was a teddy bear Bear, some photos of students from Taiwan and a lot of noodles!


  Katya Popova:
When my classmates from Interlingua school sent a parcel to you I was ill and I didn’t write a letter and I couldn’t send a bear and letter. When today we got a parcel from Taiwan we were thrilled! Your Bear is so fluffy! He has such a great ribbon with golden hearts.


  Dasha Karelina: 
Oh! I’m so happy that we got a parcel from Taiwan! That is very exciting that we have a Teddy Bear Project between Russia and Taiwan. Some weeks ago we sent a teddy bear, sweets and a lot of letters. All this time we were waiting for the answer and today we got it! 


  Masha Kholostykh:
About a month ago we sent a parcel with a little teddy bear and sweets to Taiwan. It didn’t come to you yet… But got a parcel from you today! We do like you big Bear! He’s so funny! We looked through your photos. A lot of you have glasses and uniform. Thank you for noodles! It’s tasty! It’s a pity that our parcel didn’t come to you yet. We believe it’ll come to Taiwan at last!

  Sabina Guseynova:

We sent you a bear Misha from the orphanage and our little bear Senya. Please, wait for them. We’ll take care about your Bear.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi!My name is Tin.I'm glad to see you are happy.I feel exciting for this,too. I Look forward to your teddy, Misha. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,this is Pei-syuan.
    I'm glad that you like our bear.I think he is also pleasurable to get along with you.
    I can't wait the parcel which we have been expecting from Russia.

    PS:I admire the girls are so tall !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We are happy that you like the Bear.
    We can't wait your parcel anymore.
    We are very exciting when we know you write the article.I believe that the Bear is very happy in Russia.
    Bye-Bye.

    ReplyDelete