Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today was a great lesson. Firstly we were making compliments to Alexander Groshev and I also want to say some good words about him but I’m just a teddy bear and I kept silence. Secondly kids told me an interesting poem about success. After that children put some words with their transcriptions onto the wall of their classroom.
The end of the lesson was boring because the Teacher ordered students to check their workbooks.

That’s all for now.
Bye!

Alexander Groshev, a bearsitter.

2 comments:

  1. bananabala jyih-yanApril 24, 2009 at 8:03 AM

    I'm curious about the poem.Maybe you can tell us.I also think that teachers order students to check their workbooks is boring.I don't like to do homework but teachers in Taiwan assign homework everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that our Russin bears came to Taiwan!We were waiting for it for so long.Taiwanese nsmed the big bear "Lo-Lun" and the small bear named "Susan A Chin".Taiwanese liked our Voronezh chocolate.They think it is so tasty and delisious.They sad that bears were so cute.And your baers are so cute too)))

    ReplyDelete