Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to Taiwan “Lo-Lun”and“Suan-A-Chin


Hi! We are teddy traveler .We have received the package from Russia.When the teacher teard the package,we were happy and exciting.There were two bears and some chocolate.Both of bears made us laugh and happy.The chocolate tasted good.And we took pictures with them.


We called the big one “Lo-Lun”,the other was called “Suan-A-Chin”.We will take them to many fun places.We believe that they will have a vary vary vary good journey in Kaohsiung.And they will know Kaohsiung very much.Finally,we welcome these bear to come here.

3 comments:

  1. bananabala jyih-yanApril 15, 2009 at 6:12 AM

    That's right.All of us are glad that bears can come to Taiwan.I think we will have a happy and memorable time.Hope you can enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm Lena. Today at Interlingua Isaw your letters and photos. They're very nice. Furthermore, I ate some your food. I like it very much. I think it's very delicious. Thanks for it. Moreover, I saw your Bear. It's very very beautiful and cute. Good bye. Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our bears have came to Taiwan. It's wonderful! I think they are happy in Taiwan and are not so tired after traveling from Russia to Taiwan. I want to wish luck our bears. Good buy. Denis

    ReplyDelete