Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello dear Bear!

Alexander Groshev: Welcome to Russia. It’s quiet time in Russia now. I think that it would be a bad idea for you to come in 90s – it was hard time here. I want to communicate more with you.

Kate Duvanova: I am glad to see you, dear Taiwanese Bear. You are really a nice boy. They say that time flies when you are having fun. Almost all this lesson we were talking about you and the lesson flew quickly. Thank you, dear Bear!

My name is Sasha Lepeshkin. I am your new friend from Russia. Our country is one of the best countries with a huge history. And I think you will have many adventures here.

Ann Smirnova: I am glad to meet you in our city. You are very pretty and fluffy. Your eyes are full of life and happiness. It’s said “the eyes are the window of the soul”. Your soul is huge. I hope you’ll like being in our country.

Egor Rozhik: You are very funny!!! I am sure that Taiwan is a very good place.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!Thank for you all like our bear,and have a lot of fun with him.I think that the Bear is very happy with you.We expect now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Jyih-Yan.I'm glad that you like our bear.We are waiting for your bear.We will take them to many places that we want to introduce.I expect that.

    ReplyDelete