Sunday, April 12, 2009

I’m a bear. I came from Taiwan. I’ve flown from Taiwan to Russia. I love my country very much. Taiwanese people were very friendly and kind to me.
My classmates were perfect. But I had to fly to Russia for some months on business. I have flown by plane, but, unfortunately, during my trip I have been in parcel, so I could see nothing.
When I was taken from the parcel by a teacher, first of all, I saw a lot of students and a classroom, they were staring at me, so I felt a bit confused. Some days later, I understood that Russia is a fascinating country. I have been living in Russia for 5 days and I have already been to a French lesson and Alice’s home. So I’m full of impressions! I’m looking to be invited to other students’ homes. I’m very happy that Russian people love and respect me a lot! :) I’m here like a star!! :)
Sincerely yours,
Bear
:)
Bear-sitter Rita Masyukova.

3 comments:

  1. bananabala jyih-yanApril 13, 2009 at 5:12 AM

    I am glad that Bear is happy there.We took the bears from Russia everywhere last weekend.We have a barbecue party with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bananabala Pei-syuanApril 13, 2009 at 5:55 AM

    Dear bear,I am impressed by your attention,so thank you very much.Russian people are very nice and careful,I think the bear is kind.And we will take your bears everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that Bear is happy. We had took the two Bears from Russia to have a barbecue on last Saturday.
    Russia is a beautiful place,and people is nice,too.

    Bear, we are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete