Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Hello, people of Taiwan!
I’m young and good-looking, I think. I’m of medium height and well built with blue eyes and long wavy dark hair. I have a friendly smile and freckles. I’m loyal, I never betray friends. I’m imaginative. I’m able to think of new ideas and I’m sociable. I talk to everybody. Well, sounds like I am a very good girl.
About Russia
Russia is the largest country in the world with a rich culture. Russia is located in Eurasia. Russia is washed by twelve seas and three oceans. The climate in Russia varies from arctic in the north to continental in the central part of the country and subtropical in the south.
The current population of Russia is more than 140 million people. Russian people are good-looking. They have got dark hair, big eyes and light skin. Russians are friendly people. 
Most people in Russia live in cities , towns and their outskirts. The capital of the Russian Federation is Moscow with the population of about 10 million people. Most of people in the cities work in companies, in shops etc.
There are a lot of different Russian dishes, such as sausages, steak, fish. Borsch is Russian’s favourite food. Potatoes, macaroni, rice are a part of almost every meal. Also Russians like eating vegetables – onion, carrots, tomatoes, pepper. Every day most families usually have dinner together. Sometimes at the weekend they eat with their friends. 
Russian people love to enjoy themselves. The nightlife is exciting. There are many nightclubs, where you can enjoy drinks and food. 
Welcome to Russia!
Questions about Taiwan
What do people of Taiwan do in their free time?
What do they love eating?
What traditions do you have in Taiwan?


6 comments:

  1. Hello!My name is Jyih-Yan Jian.I have never been to Russia.After reading your introductions,I envy that you can live there.We usually go shopping,see movies and exercise in our free time.We have many special days during a year.For example we eat rice dumplings wrapped in leaves on the fifth day of May.We have a dinner party with all of our family on New Year's Eve.
    I am glad that you like our Bear and dessert.Hope we can be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We are happy that you like our bear.
    When I look your introductions, I am so hungry. Russian food is variety and delicious.We always go shopping and see movies in the free time. Most of students eat fast food and snacks.
    We Barbecue and eat moon cake on Mid-Autumn Festival.

    PS. my e-mail to Наталия Белецкая is late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'am Jam This is my first time write the message.
    Looked after you article, I want to go to Russia.
    I want to know that inside nightclubs has anything?
    Has many handsome fellows beautiful women?
    When I look your food I was hungry.
    My family is a little rich,so I maybe can go to Russia to play.
    Taiwan people most likes the shopping, eats the good food, watches the movie, plays the computer, watches the television
    Taiwan people so long as is the good food likes completely
    Taiwan has own valentine day, that day in the fable has couples one year in July 7 only to be able to meet one time, will use the bird to build a bridge to enable them to be possible to meet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,my friends,I'm Pei-syuan.
    The thirth feedbacks,his family not only a little rich but very very rich,so I think he will visit Russia sooner or later.(haha!!!)
    We sometimes go to barbecue in a holiday,or I also watch baseball game to support my favorite team in my free time,It's very exciting.
    We love to eat shaved ice in summer time,because summer in Taiwan is extremely hot.
    On the september twenty-eighth when we thank our teacher for teaching us,we will send a card for him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!I'm Allen This is my first time write the message too.
    We go fishing sometimes.
    we eating rice every day.Sometimes we also love to eat fast food .It is very delicious.
    The first day of a year is our Chinese new year !!We say congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do people of Taiwan do in their free time?
    What do they love eating?
    What traditions do you have in Taiwan?

    First, Taiwanese people are very different for their free time. Due to no cold weather here, you can always do a lot of outdoor events such as BBQ, Mountaineering (there are a lot of Mountains in Taiwan, a lot!) The indoor events are similar to North America such as clubbing, bar, longue place.
    The only thing i said not as enough is field for soccer, basketball or football.

    Second, Taiwanese people love salty and spicy food. This might be challenging for European or American. I knew most Americans prefer Sweet and spicy foods more and European too. However , most of my europeans friends first reaction toward Taiwanese food is " gosh it's so salty!".

    ReplyDelete