Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello, I am your Bear!

Now I am in Russia. It was my second very exciting lesson at Interlingua school. They talk to me in English. And they are trying to teach me Russian. And I’ve done some. For example “privet” (привет) means “hello”. I’m trying to teach them Chinese, but they are a little bit stupid in it. I was in the street and didn’t meet any Russian bears yet. We visited my blog together and they were they said that your posts are great. I’m proud of you. I treated them with our noodles oodles – some of them were very hungry and ate everything at once – others took noodles home – as souvenirs from Taiwan.

My bear-sitter today is Alex Proskuryakov – he helped me to write. I like him. He is very serious but kind.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! We know your life in Russia is colorful. We are sad when you leave to Russia. But you look very happy now. We waiting Russian Bear now.
    Bye-Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,I'm Jyih-Yan.I'm glad that you are happy there.Maybe you can teach them " nihow ".It means hello."quieler" means happiness.After bears from Russia comes to Taiwan,we will take them to many famous places.Hope you have a good time in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you in Russia? You looks very happy! They teach you a little about Russian, you can also teach they local Chinese for example: "liher".It also means hello. "huahe" also means happiness. By the way, help me to say to them: we can't wait your bear comes to Taiwan!!

    ReplyDelete